Tommie Men's Track and Field entered a partial squad and had nearly 20 season-best times and marks at Friday's St. Olaf Qualifier indoor meet.
The non-team scored meet served as the last competition before the March 6-7 MIAC Indoor T&F Championships in Moorhead.
Matt Schauer posted the MIAC's best mark in the shot put at 51-11 1-4.
Evan Cross had the conference's third-best triple jump with a best of 43-2 1-4.
Other Tommie Friday season-bests that rank in the top 20 on the MIAC lists:
- Dan Sauro in the long jump (21-0) and 200 (22.89);
- Cole Werner in the high jump (6-1 1-4) and the 60 hurdles (9.11);
- Aaron Terrell-Byrd in the 60 (7.25);
- Johnny Wilson in the 200 (23.28);
- Doug Mueller in the 600 (1:22.90) and Fritz Alt in the 600 (1:23.34);
- Robby Williams in the mile (4:25.69);
- Jacob Gredvig in the 60 hurdles (9.09);
- Austin Jochum in the weight throw (46-9);
- Dan Kremer and Evan Keil in the pole vault (each 13-7 1-4).