St. Thomas women's swimming and diving won seven of 16 events, including both relays, and placed first in Saturday's four-team Meet of the Saints at Anderson Pool.
The Tommies scored 857 points to top St. Olaf (737), St. Ben's (495) and St. Catherine (404).
Coming off a six-week layoff from competition, UST also had six runner-up and four third-place finishes.
Junior Emma Paulson had a hand in four victories, including four pool-record times:
- 52.73 in the 100 free;
- 1:55.06 in the 200 free;
- The 400 medley relay with Molly Peichel, Katelyn Strauss and Alex Howard in 3:59.55;
- The 400 free relay with Howard, Strauss and Tiana Molitor in 3:35.34.
Other Tommie winners were:
- Strauss in the 100 fly (59.36);
- Nicole Herrli in the 500 free (5:14.61);
- Mira Schroeder in the 1650 free (18:32.62);
UST runners-up were:
- Peichel in the 100 breaststroke (1:08.80);
- Strauss in the 200 free (1:57.57);
- Casey Nightingale in one-meter diving (236.30);
- Kate Smarjesse in the 100 back (61.22);
- Howard in the 200 back (2:10.91);
- Kate Washenberger in the 200 IM (2:19.20).
Tommie third-place finishers were:
- Casey Nightingale in one-meter diving (236.50);
- Melissa Rose in the 100 breaststroke (1:09.21);
- Kristen Rutschke in the 200 fly (2:28.44);
- Molly Vancil in the 1650 free (18:56.64).
St. Thomas will compete Jan. 22-23 in the UW-Stevens Point Invite.