St. Thomas men's and women's swim-dive teams scored dual wins over St. John's and St. Ben's Saturday in Collegeville. The men won 170-69, and the women triumphed 174-67.
The Tommie women swept the medley and freestyle relays and won all nine individual pool races:
- the 400 medley relay (4:01.82) with Kirsten Nelson, Ashley Christensen, Katelyn Strauss and Alex Howard and the 400 free relay (3:40.01) with Howard, Tiana Molitor, Kate Smarjesse and Staruss;
- Kasey Ericson in the 1000 free (10:54:53) and 100 fly (63.06);
- Molitor in the 200 free (2:03.28);
- Howard in the 50 free (24.68) and 100 back (61.67);
- Nicole Herrli in the 200 IM (2:15.80);
- Hannah Enck in the 100 free (27.12);
- Gretchen Behrens in the 500 free (5:26.47);
- Ashley Christensen in the 100 breaststroke (68.76).
The Tommie men swept the medley and freestyle relays and won eight of 11 individual events:
- the 400 medley relay (3:37.73) with Carl Hanson, Alexander Robb, Max Larson and Bailey Biwer and the 400 free relay (3:13.17) with Warren Melton, Charles Hynes, Hunter Nielsen and Biwer;
- Melton in the 1000 free (10:19.93);
- Biwer in the 100 free (48.03) and in the 200 IM (1:59.46), less than a second off the MIAC's best time;
- Andrew Grabowski in one-meter (289.25) and three-meter (263.70) diving;
- Nate Stone in the 100 fly (53.48);
- David Brunik in the 500 free (5:05.35);
- Robb in the 100 breaststroke (60.01).