The Tommie Women's Track and Field team won the 4x400 relay to highlight Sunday's performances at the Hamline Invite. No team scores were kept. UST had eight top-six placings.
Libby Lange placed second in the shot put (38-11 3-4).
In the 400 hurdles, Ellefson (65.59) and Helstad (66.70) placed 2-3 and Hanna Gribble was 14th (1:12.30) in a field of 21 entrants.
Adamson placed fourth (60.20) and Glassbrenner was 15th (63.01) out of 31 in the 400 dash.
Bailey Cook placed eighth (15.53) and Laura Eischens took 14th (16.04) in the 100 hurdles in a field of 29 hurdlers. Eischens also placed eighth in the shot put (35-5 1-4) and fourth in the javelin (123-9).
Cook and Sidney Severson tied for fifth place in the high jump at 4-11.
In the discus, Genevieve Gates placed fifth (113-6) and Olivia Graham placed 10th (104-9). In the hammer, Allison Mellin (134-2) and Graham (133-3) placed 7-8. Graham also placed eighth in the javelin (108-3).
Kendall Novak placed ninth in the pole vault in 9-6 1-4.
Gribble placed 15th in the long jump (14-10 3-4).
Elizabeth Russell placed ninth in the triple jump (32-4 1-4).
The following UST athletes rank in the top 50 on D-III outdoor performance lists so far this year:
- Matt Schauer: 8th shot put (52-8.75)
- Connor O'Neill: 20th pole vault (14-11)
- Jacob Gerhartz: 37th 5000 (15:07.18)
- Micah Hausman: 37th hammer (160-9)
- Evan Cross: 45th long jump (21-8.75)
- Summer Ellefson: 19th 400H (1:05.59)
- Megan Terukina: 24th 800m (2:16.79)
- Laura Eischens: 34th javelin (123-9)
- Hannah Helstad: 41st 400H (1:06.70)
- Libby Lange: 43rd shot put (38-11.75)
- Bailey Cook: 48th 100H (15.53)
- 4x400 relay (Mallory Adamson, Ellefson, Ali Glassbrenner, Helstad): 20th (4:02.67)