Jan 26, 2018
Tommie men's swimming and diving came home with a 149-111 dual win over UW-Eau Claire on the road Friday night.
St. Thomas won eight of 13 total events to capture the victory. Those winning events included:
- the 200 medley relay team of Matt Kearney, Alexander Robb, Bailey Biwer and Charles Hynes;
- David Brunik in the 1000 free;
- Warren Melton in the 200 free and 500 free;
- Max Larson in the 400 IM;
- Biwer in the 100 fly;
- Andrew Grabowski in one-meter diving;
- Sam Larson in the 100 back;
- Robb in the 100 breaststroke.