Anthony Ekholm placed second out of 43 in the 100 dash (11.13) and second out of 45 in the 200 dash (22.57) to lead the Tommie Men's Track and Field team at Sunday's Hamline Invite. UST had eight top-four places.
Hausman (fifth, 134-10) and Craig Murtha (10th, 129-4) also placed in the discus in a field of 48 entrants.
Hausman (160-9), Logan Klaers (150-2) and Murtha (148-2) placed 4-9-11 out of 59 entrants in the hammer.
In the javelin, Cole Boughner (163-1) and Jeremiah Thayer (154-6) placed 3-8 in a field of 38. Boughner also took 11th in the 100 dash (11.43).
Casey Halbmaier placed 10 th in the 800 (1:59.56) and Charlie Jones took 14 th (2:01.09) out of 60 runners.
Tyler Krpan placed seventh in the 1,500 (4:05.63) in a field of 64.
Matt Anderson was sixth in the high jump (5-8 3-4).
The following UST athletes rank in the top 50 on D-III outdoor performance lists so far this year:
- Matt Schauer: 8th shot put (52-8.75)
- Connor O'Neill: 20th pole vault (14-11)
- Jacob Gerhartz: 37th 5000 (15:07.18)
- Micah Hausman: 37th hammer (160-9)
- Evan Cross: 45th long jump (21-8.75)
- Summer Ellefson: 19th 400H (1:05.59)
- Megan Terukina: 24th 800m (2:16.79)
- Laura Eischens: 34th javelin (123-9)
- Hannah Helstad: 41st 400H (1:06.70)
- Libby Lange: 43rd shot put (38-11.75)
- Bailey Cook: 48th 100H (15.53)
- 4x400 relay (Mallory Adamson, Ellefson, Ali Glassbrenner, Helstad): 20th (4:02.67)